Advertisement

Sunday 7 June 2015

Malaysia, Bank Negara, 2 Ringgit KNB46A-B ND (1996-99), Mismatched Serial Number Error in PMG 66

If you are sensitive on my collection, I only have a very small collection of paper money compared to coinage collection especially in modern paper money. Perhaps, I do not have strong chemical reaction with paper money. However, it may subjected to some exceptions sometimes, I like the ancient collection which contained its own specified stories, such as Malaya Japanese over-printed notes, Malaya notes from sinking ship, Malaya Rubber Coupons, and etc. Unfortunately, their current market value are always beyond my affordability. 

如果你稍微有主意笔者的收藏倾向,笔者是极少倾向收藏纸钞的,特别是现代钞就更不用说了。也许是本身对纸钞就是少了一些化学作用的关系吧!不过有时候总有例外,对于一些有故事的古品收藏,例如日钞加印,马来亚沉船票或者橡胶股本等,笔者本身也是蛮热爱的。可惜啊,价位往往都是能力范围以外的东西。

Reversely, I would like introduce a piece of Malaysia modern error notes, Malaysia 8th Series RM2, Serial Number Mismatched, PMG 66. In fact, I am not the fans of error notes collection, I didn’t purposely to search this item until I saw a person would like to let it go in 2009. Basically, it was just driven by my tend-to-own demand by its fanciness. I had also remembered, the seller just put paper note casually into a POS express envelope, it was without no any hard card to pad it, and especially my mail box was seepage! It was extremely lucky, I found it early in time! Just after an hour I collected it, raining was started…

相反的是今天要和大家介绍的就是一张现代错体钞,Malaysia 8th Series RM2, Serial Number Mismatched, PMG 66。笔者其实也不是错题钞的粉丝,当初买的时候,其实并没有特别去研究和顾虑那么多,在论坛看见有人要出让这个东西,本身也觉得蛮有趣的,就随缘的和卖家要了下来。想起来都应该是2009年的事,当初还记得卖家就只是把纸钞随便的放进一个pos express的信封,是完全没有垫上任何硬卡的,那时候笔者还是和别人租房子的,那个信箱还是渗水的!还好我发现得早,东西取了不到一小时,雨一直下



I used to have some discussion with several senior collectors pertaining to the Malaysia number mismatched errors, such errors found in the local collection are not too many but also not rare, at present the most common number mismatched errors found are:

笔者曾经和几位资深藏家谈过类似的错体类别,基本号码对称错体在本地收藏圈也不算是太泛滥的东西,目前上最常见的号码对称错误应该是:

1. Malaysia 4th Series $5
2. Malaysia 3rd Series $1
3. Malaysia 11th Series RM5
4. Malaysia 12th Series RM5
5. Malaysia 11th Series RM10
6. Malaysia 12th Series RM1

I did concerned the other identical RM2 number mismatched errors in this few years, it was still to no avail. Along with logical sense, if you find a piece of number mismatched error, it should be not only in one piece but reversely a small pile of it which more than four or five pieces at least. Therefore, this post is not only beyond the sharing, but also used to search the lineages of my loving collection. If you have a similar piece, please share with me!

笔者在这数年内也有在留意是否有其它类似的RM2号码对称错体,目前依然是徒劳无功。根据逻辑思考,如果你发现一张号码对称错,它应该不只有一张,应该至少有一小叠或者至少四五张以上的,所以这个帖子除了是分享之外,也是在替笔者的宝贝寻亲的,如果你也有的话,记得带上来分享哦!

Have a nice weekend! 
周末愉快!

Numis Galleries House
07/06/2015